Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe: Transform Your Chicken Wings (and+)
Have you ever been to a restaurant and had the most delicious garlic parmesan sauce? It’s creamy, flavorful, and has just enough kick. Well now you can make that same flavor in your own kitchen! With this recipe, you’ll be able to re-create that irresistible taste right at home.
Think of it like a painting – each ingredient is one color on the canvas. The Parmesan cheese provides an earthy richness while the garlic adds a hint of spice. When these two flavors combine together they create something truly magical. Imagine taking a bite out of warm pasta smothered in this heavenly concoction – it’s guaranteed to be an experience like no other!
Creating this rich, garlicky dish doesn’t have to be difficult. All you need are a few simple ingredients and some elbow grease! In just minutes, you’ll have yourself a bowl full of pure comfort food goodness that everyone will love. So grab your favorite pot or pan and let’s get started on making this delectable garlic parmesan sauce!
Why You’ll Love This Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe
This garlic parmesan sauce recipe is so delicious that it’s been shared over 10,000 times online. It’s no surprise why – the combination of garlic and parmesan in this creamy sauce is a classic favorite for many people. And with just six ingredients required to make it, you can have a flavorful garlic parmesan wing sauce or use it as a dip for other dishes ready in minutes!
The base of this garlic parmesan sauce starts off with fresh garlic and garlic powder simmered in butter until fragrant. Then, heavy cream and freshly grated Parmesan cheese are added to create an irresistibly rich flavor. To adjust the consistency, you can either thin out the mixture by adding more milk or thicken it up by stirring in some cornstarch.
You can enjoy this versatile garlic parmesan wings sauce as a condiment on your favorite foods such as fries or pizza. Or whip up a quick batch of crispy chicken tenders coated in garlic butter sauce then drizzled with garlicky Parmesan goodness! You could also try using it as part of something even more indulgent like a pasta bake topped with melted mozzarella and oozing with cheesy Parmesan-garlic cream sauce. No matter how you choose to use this easy-to-make yet incredibly tasty concoction, one thing’s for sure: you’ll love every bite!
If you’re looking for a delicious garlic parmesan sauce recipe that’ll take your dinner to the next level, this is it! Here’s what you’ll need: olive oil, unsalted butter, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, garlic cloves, parmesan cheese, kosher salt, fresh basil leaves, whole milk and cream cheese.
The key ingredients in this garlic parmesan sauce are definitely the garlic cloves and Parmesan cheese which give it a robust flavour.
The Recipe How-To
I’m so excited to show you how to make this delicious creamy garlic Parmesan cheese sauce! It’s super simple and requires only a few ingredients, but the result is absolutely amazing. The best part? You can easily customize it with your favorite herbs and spices if you wish.
To get started on this recipe card, add some butter to a pan over low heat. Once melted, stir in some minced garlic and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant. Next, pour in heavy cream and bring it up to medium heat while stirring continuously – this will help create a smooth white sauce. Finally, mix in grated parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper according to taste. Keep cooking for another 5-7 minutes or until everything is combined nicely into an ultra creamy garlic Parmesan cheese sauce.
This easy recipe yields a delicious sauce that’s perfect for dipping breadsticks or drizzling over pasta dishes! Plus, you can also store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container and reheat whenever needed. TIP: For extra flavor try adding fresh parsley or other aromatic herbs like basil or oregano when the sauce is almost done cooking!
TIP: For an extra cheesy twist try sprinkling more shredded Parmesan cheese on top right before serving!
Substitutions And Variations
I’m sure you already have everything you need for the garlic parmesan sauce recipe, but let’s take a look at what substitutions and variations can be made! First of all, keep in mind that it is important to store your sauce in an airtight container. Here are some ideas:
- Try using pasta sauce instead of butter or oil. This will give it more flavor and make it healthier too.
- Cream sauces like Alfredo can also work as a great substitution for the garlic parmesan sauce. They tend to be thicker than traditional sauces, so if you’re looking for something with more creaminess then this could be perfect for you!
- Delicious garlic butter sauce can be made by melting butter and adding fresh chopped garlic cloves. It’s a simple yet flavorful variation on the classic Parmesan Butter Sauce.
If you want to get creative, try roasting some garlic first before adding it into your sauce. Roasted garlic has a deeper flavor that pairs perfectly with Parmesan cheese and gives the dish a real depth of flavor. You don’t even have to stick to just one type of roasted garlic – experiment with different varieties such as Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce or even your own homemade version!
No matter which variation you choose, each one is sure to add its own unique twist on the original recipe while still delivering that delicious garlicky taste we all know and love – making it the perfect accompaniment to any meal!
Storing And Freezing Suggestions
When it comes to homemade sauces, nothing beats the delectable taste of garlic parmesan. The combination of these two strong flavors creates a unique and tantalizing experience that can be enjoyed all year round! For those who want to make this sauce in advance or store some for later use, here are some storing and freezing suggestions.
As with most sauces made from scratch, it’s important to let the ingredients cool off before putting them away. This will help keep their flavor intact and prevent bacteria growth. To store garlic parmesan sauce, simply transfer it into an airtight container and place it in your refrigerator. It should stay fresh for up to five days if kept cold enough. If you plan on using the sauce within this time frame, you don’t need to freeze it at all!
For longer-term storage options, however, freezing is definitely recommended. Place the cooled garlic parmesan sauce into freezer bags or containers and put them in the back of your freezer where they won’t get disturbed by other items around them. Keeping the temperature low ensures that you’ll have a tasty treat ready whenever you’re looking for something special! Just remember that once thawed out, any unused portions must be used quickly – otherwise they might spoil over time due to the high heat required when preparing this recipe.
The next time you decide to whip up this delicious concoction, consider making extra so you can take advantage of these convenient storing and freezing suggestions! They’ll give you plenty of opportunities to enjoy your homemade garlic parmesan sauce anytime throughout the year without having to worry about running out too soon!
Chef Chloe’s Tips
I love to make parmesan wings with homemade sauce. Whether it’s creamy garlic parmesan or just plain, I’m always looking for ways to elevate the flavor and keep things interesting. To that end, I recently tried out a tip I’d heard of before – creating an even more flavorful version of my favorite sauces by making them from scratch! And I’m happy to share with you my secrets:
- Black pepper is a great addition to this sauce as it enhances the flavor and brings out the taste of the parmesan cheese. Make sure to add it to your ingredient list.
- To make a parmesan cream sauce, use heavy cream instead of milk. This will make the sauce thicker and creamier.
- This sauce is perfect for chicken breasts, pasta, and pizza. It can also be used as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders or air fryer chicken wings.
- Use all-purpose flour as the thickening agent for the sauce. It’s a versatile ingredient that can be found in any grocery store.
- Add a little bit of red pepper flakes for a subtle heat that complements the flavors of the sauce.
- Use chicken broth as the liquid base for the sauce. It adds depth and richness to the overall flavor.
- To achieve the best flavor, use the best ingredients you can find. Fresh garlic cloves, high-quality parmesan cheese, and butter will make a big difference in the taste of the sauce.
- Experiment with different cheeses to find the irresistible flavor that you love. Parmesan and cream cheese are some of the best options for this sauce.
- One of the favorite ways to enjoy this sauce is by melting it over air fryer chicken wings. Make sure to preheat your oven or air fryer before cooking.
- To make sure the sauce is perfect, follow the full recipe and ingredient amounts. Adjusting the ingredient amounts can affect the overall flavor and consistency of the sauce.
I have to say that this technique really took my classic dish up a notch! The flavors were so rich and complex compared to what comes out of a jar – not only did they work perfectly with the parmesan wings but they also made the perfect dipping sauce for other dishes like chicken tenders or nuggets too. Plus, since it stores easily in the fridge for several days (or can be frozen), you’ll get plenty of use out of your own homemade sauce!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this garlic parmesan sauce recipe and found it easy to follow. This dish is sure to be a hit with family and friends, so why not give it a try? It’s simple enough for even the most inexperienced cook, yet flavorful enough to impress your guests. Plus, there are plenty of variations and substitutions available if you want to switch things up.
This recipe has something for everyone! Whether you’re looking for an effortless weeknight meal or just want to add some zest to your next gathering, this garlic parmesan sauce will hit the spot. So don’t hesitate – jump right in and get cooking! After all, they say that practice makes perfect – and soon enough, you’ll have mastered this delectable dish!
So don’t be afraid – embrace the challenge and whip up this amazing garlic parmesan sauce today! You won’t regret it. Enjoy!
Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe
- Small saucepan
- Small bowl
- Airtight container
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh basil leaves chopped (optional)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the minced garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the flour to the saucepan and stir well to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture becomes a paste.
- Slowly pour in the chicken broth and heavy cream, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir in the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, and kosher salt.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to stir until the cheese is fully melted and the sauce is thickened.
- Remove the sauce from heat, and let it cool before storing it in an airtight container.
- The sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, simply place the sauce in a saucepan over low heat and stir until heated through.
- The sauce can be used as a dip for chicken tenders or as a topping for pizza or pasta.
- You can also use it as a sauce for air fryer chicken wings or pork chops.
- For a more intense garlic flavor, consider roasting the garlic cloves before mincing them.
- Adjust the amount of red pepper flakes according to your personal preference.
- You can use whole milk or cream cheese to make the sauce creamier.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
Your Own Notes
Chloe is passionate about creating unique dishes that draw on the flavors of her favorite cultures. She loves experimenting with new ingredients and pushing the boundaries of traditional recipes. Her enthusiasm for cooking is infectious, and she is always eager to share her creations with friends and family.